Responsibilities & Requirements
The Surgical Technician (ST) is responsible for assisting in direct care to patients undergoing surgical intervention by selecting, setting up, and passing of sterile instruments to the surgeon and assistants, under the direction of the RN and the surgeon.
The Surgical Technician reports to the clinical manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree in Surgical Technology or military equivalent
- Certification required within 1 year of employment
- Passes a pre-hire employment test
- OR skills
- Customer service skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and function in a high stress environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed